Sunday, January 10, 2010

Juice Fasting?

Well, I stopped at day 19, then I did 2 liver gallbladder flushes. My health jumped up another notch! That was in September, and now in January I just finished another gallbladder flush. I did it with a friend and we both had great results. Although I did this last flush while having a sore throat and a cough. The first cold I have had in 10 years. I think it is because I have been eating some cooked foods this year and I have been eating more sweet things than I usually do. Well, so far this year I'm back on track with 100% raw food and no sweets. I feel great after getting over the cold and feeling a little low energy after the flush. I feel best on an all raw mostly life foods! Foods that give life!!!! More on that tomorrow! I'm thinking about a 90 day juice fast in the spring. I will be listening to my body before I get to idealistic.

Love You,
Publish Post
Shanti

3 comments:

Dave LoCicero said...

is it true that you've done the liver gallbladder flush 16 times so far?

Bob said...

Hello Shanti,

You must be congratulated for attaining 19 days uninterrupted fasting! I saw your site, as I've been pricing Vitamixes on various sites. They are a bit expensive. I'm sure the benefits outweigh the costs in no time, though. I have limited income, though, and playing music takes precedent for now. (What good is a new amplifier, if I'm not well enough to use it, one may ask?). But luckily for me, this is a quest for health maintenance, rather than restoring one's health as you've been doing in eliminating Systemic Candida. My problem is my desire to be high on weed all the time. Eating it by bonding it with fats and baking it is not the same as smoking and smoking is so bad. Smoking contributes to acidification and that might drive me to quit more than all the other smoking dangers with which for years I've been familiar. I'll have to see if I quit. Someday soon, a Vitamix may grace my apartment counter, in any case. For now, I am the Vitamix. It's not the same as being The Lizard King, is it? (Sorry, The Doors are coming to town soon and I'm in a tizzy over that.) I just got a 10-stage water filter, as a first step in this cleansing project. I've been making an effort to de-acidify my diet with this new year in progress. Most nuts are acidic. Almonds, however, are alkaline, but so concentrated, that absorption of their nutrients has been a fleeting notion of late for me. Who would think that overnight soaking would bring out the life force in nuts and seeds? But it's the first step in making sprouts, so germination makes sense to me. Has anyone soaked cashews?
Peace and Health and Understanding to All,
Bob

Susan Moon said...

Hi Dave and Bob,

Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you like it.

Yes! I have done 16 gallbladder flushes! Maybe more, I lost count.

Thanks for congratulating me for making it 19 days. It was hard for me. I want to do it again.

Being your own vita mix is really the best! Make sure you really chew, and chew and chew and chew! I is so good to mix your saliva with your food and when we blend it we usually don't.

I have heard that eating weed is better than smoking it. Try eating more greens! Good Luck!

Cashews are controversial. My body does not like them so much, and yes you should soak them. Here is a web site I found with good information; http://www.wisegeek.com/are-raw-cashews-really-poisonous.htm

Thanks again!
Shanti