Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Raw Food Sandwitch Witch!

I just finished putting some yummy basil, garlic, flax bread in the dehydrator! Tomorrow a friend of mine (Lori), from high school is coming to visit so I wanted to make something yummy! I have not seen her in years. I can't wait to hear about how her life has been. We have a lot of catching up to do.

I hope the bread turns out. It usually does. I'm going to make an almond mayonnaise and roll it all up with lettuce, tomatoes and avocado. I wish I had some OceanGrown Sunflower Sprouts! I will start a tray tomorrow, and let you know how it's done. I'll also let you know how Lori liked her sandwitch!

Last time I made them they were magical. Everyone who had one said if they could have this instead of bread the giving up bread would be easy.

I'll post the recipe tomorrow. I want to make sure it turns out before I give it to you.

Namaste, Susan

No comments: