Monday, August 31, 2009

3 Month Juice Fast!

Yes, that's right. I start tomorrow September 1st with a group of 7. We will meet once a week and make juice together. Tonight was our start up meeting and we made celery, granny smith apple, and ginger juice together. The group is very fun and supportive. We will be calling each other for support throughout the week.

I joined a meet-up group called, "The Raw Treasure," organized by, Jimmy Be Free. He posted the 3 month juice fast a while ago and I RSVP'ed maybe. Then last night, the night before we start I just decided, YES! I want to do this. I am ready. I know my life will be transformed. This feels so scary and exciting to me. Of the 10 years I have been eating raw foods and of the 16 gallbladder flushes, I have only done 2 three day juice fasts. I'm not sure what is going to happen.

I don't know exactly how I will be feeling form day to day. I'm sure I'll have good days and bad days. The part that feels good to me is that I'm not alone. I have the support that I need to get through this.

I hope to share with you everyday a little about how I'm doing with this fast. I will do my best.

Be Well!
Susan

No comments: