Friday, December 12, 2008

The "why" behind life giving foods

Why eat foods uncooked and more importantly foods that are life giving?

For me, it's because I tried many other "DIEts" that did not offer me the life support I needed for healing, so I kept slipping away. My first six months on a LIVEit I made only green soups. Soups that are made with non sweet fruits and green veggies. I loved them, they tasted so smooth and fresh. I felt better in one week then I had in years. Slowly I was able to eat salads and some of the gourmet live foods. I felt so happy because the other "healing DIEts" were time consuming or bland.

After seeing many alternative health practitioners that had no clue how to help me, I felt frustrated and scared because they sent me away saying I was really not that sick, and to eat what ever I want, except raw food. They said "you will not be able to digest it." Well, I did anyway and was able to digest it.

I learned that there is no quick fix when it comes to my healing. It came with many ups and downs over the years, and I'm still healing. When ever I had a healing crises I always came out of it feeling better than I did before. That is how I know this works. Today I feel so much better, and I am going to keep getting better and better everyday. This is how I want you to feel too. Without the trials that I went through.

Now you know a little about my experience. On my next post I'll explain what the experts tells us about raw and living foods, and give you some green soup recipes to try.

I explain more about my experience on my web site.

No comments: