Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspiration!

Hi Everyone,

I felt so inspired today! My son Alleh and his girlfriend Kristina came over with 3 bags of all organic groceries. I hope they don't mind me saying this, but they were eating a very S.A.D. diet before this week. I feel so happy for both of them. Kristina is now vegetarian and I'm not sure what Alleh is doing. Anyway, they brought a bunch of fruits and vegetables over and made a gallon of juice to take home. As a mother I feel so grateful knowing that my children are making positive changes in their lives. Change is one of the hardest things to do. Many people would rather die than change their life style. Especially their beloved foods they have so cherished their whole lives. Hats off to you both!

Before going home they each had a shot of Ocean Grown Wheat Grass Juice! Alleh said he felt the buzz right away. They both liked the taste more than I do. I am growing wheat grass and sunflower sprouts with an ocean solution, (Ocean Water) that gives the plants all the minerals they need. More on that coming soon!

Hey, check out my new pictures, and check out my son's photography web site. The link is to the right.

No comments: